Friday, May 31, 2013

TGIF and Virgin Ass

What is on the agenda for tonight??  I was thinking of going out and getting me some virgin tonight.  Who doesn't love a great virgin ass.  I know it takes some practice to touch such a tight and sensitive hole but....I love them so much.  The tightness and the gripping on your dick is so fucking erotic.  Ladies listen this is why men want to fuck your ass all the time and we are relentless in the pursuit of our own happiness.

Pleasing your man and agreeing to the ass fuck is where it's at!  Not only in the case of the heterosexual at all.  I am talking about pleasing your partner man or woman.  This is really why we are created on this earth it's after a session of pleasing that we are all created.

Happiness is what is the true sought after feeling in a relationship and pleasing goes hand in fucking hand.  Let me have a tight spot to rest my dick in.  So many assholes and so little time.  I love the feeling of someone letting you explore their body and use it as your own.  It's the same with a tight ass.

Think of me tonight while I am prowling for a tight spot!





No comments:

Post a Comment