Monday, May 6, 2013

My favorite subby!

I love when men will do anything that I ask!  I have a little sub slut that loves for me to make him my little whore!!  Well this weekend was fucking fabulous!  I was in a bit of a mood and well.........when CoraKink gets in a mood well....I need to take it out on someone!  Well my slut Michael was very open to my needs!
Tell me what you think?

He literally choked that chicken for me!  I loved watching him stick that cock of his in that game hen! His cock as you can see is pierced and what a delicious cock it is!  His cock is so fucking sexy and I love knowing that he is all mine!  Michael does what I ask and he does it with such ease and he never says fucking NO!  Because I wouldn't like that and he likes making his mistress very happy!  A happy mistress is a happy home!  Watch out when I do get upset!  Michael has only met this side of me once!  Well.....it wasn't good for his cock and let's just leave it at that!

Playing with me will test those limits and you will be fucking thanking me for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment