Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Grocery Store Of Kinky Proportions!

I was at the local market doing my weekly shopping and minding my own business, when out of the blue this guy came up to me.  He had no clue that I had something extra between my legs!  I love it when I have someone who doesn't realize I am a sexy TS.  A lot of people really don't even think we are out there and we go grocery shopping.  Guess what if anyone doesn't know we do shit like everyone else!  Ignorance will kill the cat!  I find ignorant people all over and they just don't realize how stupid they really sound.  I could go on about stupidity! Back to the grocery store, lol!  So I was in the produce section.......


Who doesn't just love the smell of fresh fruits and veggies.  It's a smell that all comes together and it's so freeing!  So I am choosing out some of my favorite produce.  I am looking at the bananas and trying to find the most yellow and fresh looking with just a little green on them.  The ones with a little green rippen right up and they are so firm and soft to the touch.  Next I make my way over to the melons.  I love a nice and very juicy honeydew or cantaloupe. Pick one up in your hands smell the fresh sweet aroma of melon seeping our of it.  It is literally breathing and letting it's sweetness just pour out.  I take it close my eyes and take in the smell.  So this guy comes up to me his name is Jacob and while I have my eyes closed and smelling my sweet melons at the grocery store, he says to me "Boy I would love to touch your melons"  I know it sounds cheesy and wow it was such a fucking line.  I didn't think I would hear something that was so stupid, I would love to touch your melons, lol!   I open my eyes and say here and I put one of the cantaloupes in his hand.  Cute flirty humor!  I said well there you can feel one of them and I proceed to tell him I cheesy his line was and if that was his pick up line he needed to go back to the drawing board and start over!  I told him he was never going to get any pussy that way!


Do you see why I love the cantaloupe?  look at that flesh inside it looks like a nice little pussy!!  Just because I am a TS I still love the taste of a sweet juicy pussy after all I am still a man!  Mmmm look at that!  Can ya smell it?  I sure can when you bite into it, the juice runs down your face like when you eat the most sweetest and juiciest pussy ever.  I have had a few in my day!  Sorry back to the grocery store!

So after I hand him the cantaloupe, I say close your eyes and smell it.  Concentrate and smell it, what cums to mind I ask him?  He said it smells very sweet I can smell it seeping out of the skin of the fruit!  Yes I say, Yes!!

So he walked around with me in the store and I was introducing him to smells that he had never smelled or smells that he never was able to be open minded about.  Next we went to the sweet Georgia Peaches!


I asked him what he thought about the peach, he said he likes a nice sweet girl from Georgia! I said no you idiot, the fruit!  I told him that sorry I wasn't from Georgia!!  Sorry PA!  So I touched the sweet peach in the crack that looked just sweet like the buttocks of a man or women!  I traced the cleavage of it and said close your eyes do you feel it?  I said concentrate take your fingers over it and feel with your mind and tell me what it feels like!  Go ahead grab a peach and tell me what you think it feels like!  I love the soft velvety flesh of the peach, it's so fucking smooth just like my tits or my sweet ass that is right behind me at all times.  On next to the long and very seedless cucumber.


Look at them long and skinny and smooth like a fucking cock of pleasure!  I told the grocery store creeper to feel it and close your eyes.  Stroke it like your cock is getting hard.  Feel the soft flesh on the cucumber.  Go ahead make the cucumber harder as to where it wants to cream with pleasure.  Tell me what you feel, I told him to open his mouth and forget about everything going on around us, suck the cucumber.  Feel it deep into the endless area of your mouth.  You like feeling the hard and soft skinned cucumber in your mouth it's like a nice supple cock in there isn't it!  He says YES!  I want to suck this cock!  I said you do?  Have you ever sucked a cock??  He said NO, I am a virgin, don't think any less of me.  I said oh sweetie if you only knew!!  And....then I walked away!


CoraKink
1-888-316-5204
http://www.phonesexkingdom.com/cora







No comments:

Post a Comment